1. The contents of this website are for information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Consult your attorney regarding your legal rights. Any communication through this website does not form an attorney-client relationship.
2. The information contained in this website may not be complete or current, and errors or omissions may occur. EJA will not be liable for any reliance on any information contained in this website.
3. This website contains links to other sites. EJA is not responsible for, and does not necessarily endorse, any third-party content or third-party links contained in this website. Third-party content and links are provided for information purposes only. Any third party content used in this educational website is either used with permission or under fair use, Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you use any third party content from this website, you must receive the copyright owner’s permission.
4. EJA is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any virus when you access, use or download anything from this website.
7. This website is subject to U.S. copyright laws. You may create a link to our website and use our banner so long as your use is consistent with EJA’s mission and the link identifies EJA and its copyright notice.